If you are in a hurry and don’t want to make a mess, this hard-boiled eggs recipe is ideal for you. Cook your eggs simply in your air fryer in only 15 minutes!
You Will Need:
- Place the six eggs in the air fryer’s basket or rack, if it came with one.
- Set the temperature to 250°F., and cook for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the eggs to a plate and allow them to cool. You can also put them in a bowl with cold water.
- Peel your eggs and accompany them with a salad, a sauce, meat, or anything you want.
Hard Boiled Eggs Benedict
So you have seen how to make hard-boiled eggs in your air fryer; now, what better than to accompany them with benedict sauce? It is a popular and easy recipe that you can prepare for an easy weekday dinner or as an appetizer to your guests at a gathering.
You Will Need:
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 English muffins (cut in half for four slices in total)
- 4 slices ham or bacon
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Add 1-inch of water on a pan, and put it to simmer.
- Place a heat-proof bowl over the pan
- Create a double boiler set up with a pot of boiling water and a stainless steel bowl over it. Add the egg yolks and the lemon juice to the bowl and start whisking.
- Start adding the butter. There should be less butter than eggs.
- Keep whisking until the mixture is not too thin or too thick.
- Add the cayenne pepper and salt, and keep whisking.
- Add a little bit of warm water if it’s getting too thick, whisk, and remove from heat.
- Your hollandaise sauce is ready; now, heat a skillet and cook the slices of bacon. Alternatively, toast the English muffins.
- Cut the eggs into fourths.
- Place half of an English muffin on a plate (side up), and top it with a slice of bacon (or ham if you didn’t use bacon), 1 cut egg (four pieces), and hollandaise sauce.
- Assemble the rest of the English muffins, and enjoy!