Hot dogs are perfect for a quick dinner or an outdoors gathering. They are super easy to make, and you can top them with the ingredients of your choice. We will give you some ideas below.
You Will Need:
- 4 hot dogs (or as many as your air fryer’s capacity allows).
- 4 hot dog buns
- Toppings and condiments of your preference – such as ketchup, mustard, chili peppers, white onions, jalapeno slices, cheddar cheese, and more.
- Preheat the air fryer at 400º F for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the hot dogs into the air fryer’s basket and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Open the air fryer and remove the hot dogs to put them inside the buns.
- Place them in the basket and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with any of the ingredients mentioned above. Combine as many as you want, and enjoy!