Here are some ideas for you to prepare delicious crispy sweet potatoes fries:
Perfect Sweet Potato Fries
If you want a simple and easy recipe to make your sweet potato fries, this is the best one for you. You will make them in about 15 minutes, and they are perfect for a side dish. Further on, we will give you a dressing idea, but you can enjoy them without any sauces as well.
You Will Need:
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 garlic cloves
- Cooking spray
- Coat the air fryer’s basket with a little bit of cooking spray, and preheat to 375°F.
- Meanwhile, trim the sweet potatoes into strips.
- Transfer the strips into a medium container and season with the oil, salt, and pepper, and paprika.
- Mince the garlic and add it to the strips.
- Place half of the strips into the basket of the air fryer for 10 minutes (make sure they are spread in a single layer). Flip them halfway through.
- Add more time if you want your fries darker.
- Transfer the fries to a cooling rack.
- Repeat until you have finished cooking all the sweet potato fries.
Sweet Potato Fries With Bbq Mayonnaise
It is the perfect recipe to vary the way you eat your yams without any effort. The dressing is the easiest to prepare, and it is excellent for a gathering since everybody loves a barbeque sauce.
You Will Need:
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F. Meanwhile, cut the sweet potatoes into thin strips.
- Mix the mayonnaise and the barbecue in a medium bowl.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to the air fryer’s basket.
- Drizzle the salt on the yams and cook for 20 minutes. Flip them halfway through.
- Serve the fries with the Bbq mayonnaise.